In Other News: Chris Brown And Meek Mill Are Both Pressed…
House of Lemon Pepper Ovahness rapper Meek Mill confirmed rumors that he is 12.8 seconds away from challenging Chris Brown to a duty whine contest on Ustream after writing “You took me off your song because she let me watch da throne #dreamsandnightmares,” alluding to rumors that he was involved at some point with Rihanna.
Not one to have his nose ring came for, Chris quickly quipped back “She’s a dream chaser! There are alot of dreamers so she’ll be running forever!”
Rumor has it that after pictures of Rihanna making it drizzle on a stripper at Meek Mill’s birthday party surfaced online, Rabid Beaver pulled the plug on a track off his upcoming album featuring the Killadelphia rapper.
- In Other News: Chris Brown And Meek Mill Are Both Pressed (crunktastical.net)
- Hip-Hop Rumors: Meek Mill Confirms Rihanna Rumors, Says She Let Him “Watch The Throne” (allhiphop.com)
- When Twitter Goes Haywire: Chris Brown vs. Meek Mill (fefesiriano.com)
- Chris Brown Calls Rihanna a ‘Dream Chaser'; Ignites Feud with Meek Mill (celebs.gather.com)
- Rumor: Did Meek Mill Admit To Sleeping With Rihanna? (musolix.wordpress.com)